Friday, July 24, 2009

Summer Fun




The girls were begging me to take them to the pool yesterday afternoon. As you can see, mommy could not muster up the energy to take all 3 so we improvised with our very mini baby pool! It was a short dip but they had fun and then we got baths out of the way early. Nothing like having all in pjs at 4 pm!

Mr. Silas is doing really well. Poor guy is teething, has a cold & still trying to get used to our craziness here. All in all he is a very happy boy and I think he likes it here :) As trying as it can be that he rarely lets me put him down or leave his sight, I am grateful that he is bonded with me and is learning I am his mommy and will take care of him.

Thank you to all our dear friends who have helped keep the girls entertained and brought us yummy food! We are truly blessed by you all!
I've been meaning to blog about an awesome book I read on our trip. It is "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan. I plan to re-read it and will blog more about content but if you are looking for a thought provoking book this is a great one. I promise you will be blessed by it.

0 comments: